Debt Progress template issue

I am having issues with the Debt Progress Spreadsheet. The estimated payoff date is inaccurate. I have >$200,000 of debt and put monthly payment goal of $4000 and it says the estimated payoff date is august 2020. I have tried restoring the sheet several times. please advise.

@alexphillipschultz, what is the “start month” you have set in the Debt Progress sheet. Make sure it’s set to August 2020 and see if that changes things.

I set it to August 2020 and it did not change anything. I wish I did have the ability to pay it all at once😁

I tried deleting the sheet and making a completely new one and still the same issue. I’m not sure what to do. I set the date to august 2020 and no change. Could it be something wrong internally with the template ?

Thanks @alexphillipschultz, sorry about the issue here. We’ll get to the bottom of it.

@randy do you have any ideas on this one? I’m stumped.

@heather just checking in to see if there were any new developments on this issue.

Sorry, @alexphillipschultz! I just sent you an email via support to see if we can get this resolved for you.