Fidelity balances not correct

Refreshed all my Fidelity accounts this morning and all the balances are not correct. Tried to compare the two and could not figure out what was causing the difference. Does not seem to be that the cash balance or one ETF is excluded. I trade at the end of every month so they had major changes last Friday. Maybe those changes are just working thru the system??? Is anyone else having these issues?
Thanks,
Mark

There seem to be persistent balance issues with Fidelity since it transitioned to open banking a few months ago. There have been a few other threads on the issue. Not sure if the problem has been fully diagnosed or if a remedy is in the works.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I hope it improves.

Also a Fidelity customer.

I would also review the Settlement Dates for your transactions from last Friday. I’ve seen balances holding “double” for unsettled transactions. It does straighten out the day after the Settlement Date arrives.

Agree. Also having problems with Fidelity. Maybe Heather will chime in on status, my guess is there may not be much Tiller can do and it’s on the Fidelity side.

Yes I am having issues with the Fidelity balances, I just rolled over a 401K from Fidelity to Fidelity IRA and I am seeing an error in the balance of the IRA. Hoping it irons out over a week or so…otherwise will enter manually

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/

We can ask for some screenshots and see if this is something we need to escalate to our data provider or not.

1 Like

Fidelity Investments is currently listed as an outage on Tiller’s institution alerts spreadsheet so there apparently is some type of technical problem with Fidelity’s data feed to Yodlee. My Fidelity balances in Tiller today are consistent with closing prices on Thursday 4/18, so Tiller/Yodlee hasn’t gotten Friday’s balances from Fidelity.

Other than during this outage, whenever I’ve compared Tiller’s balance to my own investment tracking spreadsheet and also to the balances shown when I login directly to Fidelity’s website, they match.