Learn the Basics of Tiller with a Free Foundations Webinar

Originally published at: Learn The Basics Of Tiller With A Free Foundations Webinar - Tiller

Tiller is hosting a free Foundations Webinar on Wednesday, November 8th at 3 pm Eastern Time. We’ll demonstrate how to use Tiller Money Feeds to automate your financial life in Google Sheets and Excel, along with the fundamentals of the Foundation Template and

This webinar is ideal for anyone new to Tiller or looking for a refresher on using Tiller to automatically track your finances.

During the webinar, attendees will learn:

• How Tiller automates your financial data into your own private spreadsheets
  • Steps to tracking expenses, budgets, and net worth in the Foundation Template
  • Tips and resources to further customize Tiller templates
  • Live Q&A with Tiller experts

This free webinar will took place virtually on Wednesday, November 8th at 3pm Eastern Time.

Watch the recording here

2 Likes

dear heather,

i hope that you are well. as i was mentioning to randy the other day, both my spouse, petra langer, and i are at long last getting serious about utilizing tiller to full advantage for our personal budgeting and analysis. i just registered for the november 8 webinar and am wondering whether there is any way petra can attend it also. (i am in hawaii until late november, and petra is at home in massachusetts.) please let me know, thank you in advance, and best regards.

phil

Is this for Tuesday or Wednesday, November 8th?

Dal Ladymon

1-972-467-9059

Nov 8 is Wednesday not Tuesday.
Thanks

| heather Leader
November 3 |

• | - |

Originally published at: Learn The Basics Of Tiller With A Free Foundations Webinar - Tiller

Tiller is hosting a free Foundations Webinar on Tuesday, November 8th at 3 pm Eastern Time. We’ll demonstrate how to use Tiller Money Feeds to automate your financial life in Google Sheets and Excel, along with the fundamentals of the Foundation Template and

This webinar is ideal for anyone new to Tiller or looking for a refresher on using Tiller to automatically track your finances.

During the webinar, attendees will learn:

• How Tiller automates your financial data into your own private spreadsheets
  • Steps to tracking expenses, budgets, and net worth in the Foundation Template
  • Tips and resources to further customize Tiller templates
  • Live Q&A with Tiller experts

This free webinar will take place virtually on Tuesday, November 8th at 3pm Eastern Time. Spots are limited, so register today if you are interested in attending!

Do you mean Tuesday the 7th or Wednesday the 8th?

Brett Lapierre
brettlapierre@me.com
(720) 490-1582

Hi Heather,

Nov 8th is a Wednesday :slight_smile:

Cheers
Bruce

It is indeed Wednesday! Sorry for that mixup in the copy. I have corrected that!

Hi @philaxten, Petra can also just register using the same link and join.

Hi Heather - Tuesday is November 7th :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello!

Is this Webinar on Tuesday, Nov 7th or Wednesday, Nov 8?

Thank you,

Michael McLachlan

It’s on Wednesday :grinning: we’ve corrected the typo, but can’t correct the email that already went out from this post.

Heather,

I am very interested in this, but am unavailable. Is there a chance it will be recorded and available to watch at another time?

As you can tell I am in great need of this!

Nancy Burns

1 Like

Thanks for the quick response!

Heather, I can’t join on 11/8 at 3pm EST but hope you’ll host again or make the recording available.

@naburns4000 The webinar will be recorded so go ahead and register even if you can’t attend and we’ll email you a link to the recording around 24 hours later.

Welcome @kate.ezell :wave: see my note :point_up: about the recording :slight_smile:

heather, hi.

sorry, but i am in hawaii right now and will be for the webinar tomorrow. and my spouse, petra, who you kindly said can also attend, will be at our home in massachusetts.

would you please tell me what time, hawaiian time, the webinar will begin? we are 2 hours behind san francisco and 5 hours behind boston.

please let me know, thank you in advance, and best wishes

phil axten (a/k/a mr. stupid guy)

Which is it, Tuesday Nov 7th? (today) or Wednesday, Nov 8th (tomorrow)?

Hi @philaxten the webinar is at 3PM ET so minus 5 would be 10AM Hawaii time I believe.

Welcome @robinroad :wave: the webinar is tomorrow, Wednesday :slight_smile:

Heather- hope you are well! Will this be recorded? I can’t make the time but would love to revisit the recording if possible.

I wasn’t able to make the webinar today. Where can I view the recording?

David

1 Like