Welcome to Tiller from Mint - Live Video Webinar With Q&A

Originally published at: Welcome To Tiller From Mint - Live Video Webinar With Q&A - Tiller

We’re excited to welcome Mint users to the Tiller Community!

To help you get up to speed, we’re offering a series of free, live webinars to show you how to efficiently switch from Mint to Tiller.

The webinar will show you:

• The differences and similarities between Tiller and Mint
  • How to import your Mint history into your own spreadsheets
  • How to set up your Foundation Template and start tracking your money with Tiller

We’ll also provide ample time for questions and answers.

Note: This will be a Google Sheets demo. For everyone who registers, a link to a pre-recorded Mint to Tiller Excel demo will also be provided in the resources that you receive via email the day after the webinar.

Spots are limited, so sign up today. Register even if you can’t attend, and we’ll send you a link to the recording and resources.

The webinar will be offered on the following dates:

• Wednesday, 11/29 12PM PT / 3PM ET
  • Wednesday, 12/6 12PM PT / 3PM ET
  • Wednesday, 12/13 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET

2 posts were split to a new topic: Templates for Microsoft Excel like Google Sheets?

I wrote:

It today’s session already full?

The first session isn’t until next week. I had my dates wrong.

Hello,
The email says it’s a series, so does that mean a person should attend all three?
Thanks

Bob Preston
mrbob54@gmail.com
bob@web-tek.us

The webinar sign up website says:

Please choose only one webinar to attend.

So, I think the information will be redundant in the other two. Please correct me if I am wrong!

The demo/presentation will be the same each time so just choose a time that works for you @mrbob54 - the only difference will be the questions folks ask, those will be different each Q&A portion because will likely have different people each time though some of the same questions usually get asked.

Watched the first Webinar, thank you @heather for a very informative session. I learned much to help with my transition from Mint! Will definitely be sticking around, next step is to get my budgets setup for next year.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your feedback @mohereen :slight_smile: glad you enjoyed it and learned a bunch.

1 Like

Can the webinar registration be reopened so that I can watch a recorded session on demand?

It’s on YouTube here.

1 Like