Upcoming Bills / Projected Balances

I’m considering Tiller as a replacement for Quicken. However, one feature I use quite regularly is to see the upcoming bills I have in my checking account e.g. Next 14 days or Next 30 days and what those bills/entries would do to the balance in my checking account.

Is there anything similar to this in Tiller that would provide me with similar functionality or does it require going through hoops and/or major modifications of the sheets?

The Bill Payment Tracker template would probably meet your needs, but I believe it’s currently only available for the Google Sheets version of Tiller.

1 Like

Does Tiller have any plans to convert this template over to Excel? This is just what I was looking for. PLEASE!

I really miss this feature in Quicken too - was great having all my reoccurring transactions entered in advance so I could see what my projected balances are. My only thought to do this would require the accounts to be split into separate sheets. Of course there would also need to be a reconcilliation feature so that when transactions are updated in the feed they see if any of the manual future transactions match.

1 Like

The Bill Payment Tracker is not currently available in Excel, @TrigMan59.

As for the manual-transaction reconciliation, work is currently underway to improve that workflow and incorporate it into the Tiller Money Feeds add-on. We hope to continue those efforts with an Excel version later this year.

1 Like

I am done with Quicken, but I can’t find a more suitable alternative to track my spending account balances. This is the closest tool I’ve found, but I must have a bill tracker or I can’t fully switch. Is there a more specific timeframe for the Excel version? Hopefully before my free trial ends.

I’m glad to hear that you’re happy with the Tiller feeds, @sberryb2.

I hear you on the request for a bill tracker, but I’m sorry to say our development team doesn’t have a timeline on such a template. It’s always possible someone in the community will create and share one in the interim.

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you.