Downloading business template

Hi Guys,

I have a small business and I’m currently using the foundation template but I need to download the small business template how do I get access to it? I need to download the business template

Thank you

Fernando

Hi @nextlevelpaintersaz

At this time, community-built and supported solutions featured in the Tiller Community Solutions add-on for Google Sheets are not compatible with Microsoft Excel.

You can review community-built Show & Tell solutions for Microsoft Excel here.

To access Community-built templates for Google Sheets, you’ll need to install the Tiller Community Solutions add-on.

The Tiller Community Solutions add-on doesn’t come pre-installed in the Foundation Template. It’s an entirely separate add-on than the Tiller Money Feeds add-on that powers the feeds to your spreadsheet.

Here are the steps. There are more details about our add-ons in this guide linked.

If you run into any issues getting the add-on installed, try again in a private browser.

Once you have the Tiller Community Solutions add-on installed, to see how to get the small business template up and running you should check out the Small Business Comprehensive Guide.

Hi Morgan!

Thank you for your email with all the information. I was able to install tiller solutions add on and everything is working perfect with the business templates and also the auto catch feature is awesome.

Thank you
Fernando