Is there post showing the most current version of various solutions

I went down a rabbit-hole today trying to use an old version of the Envelope sheet, but then found it was updated to various new versions. Which is great - not complaining. But after going around a bit, I am unsure if I now have the current version. I found post for New Envelope Budget v 2.0 but when I go to the install with community add-on, the version says 1.81. Additionally, my install didn’t run correctly - I think. The new column on the categories sheet didn’t go in, and I’m not sure if I should see Journal tab or if that was just part of previous version.
I am looking for a way to “accrue” dollars for non-monthly bills, such as car insurance and christmas fund.

You’re looking at the “Budget Plan” version in the Tiller Community Solutions add-on, which is a different template from “Envelope Budget”. Envelope Budget isn’t part of the Tiller Community Solution add-on, so you won’t see it’s version or update information there. You’ll have to check with @richl (the Envelope Budget author) to see if there’s anything he can do.

Nope, I think she is referring to Tiller’s legacy Envelope sheet. Ultimate Envelopes is not hosted in the Community add-on.

However, if you are looking for a great envelope system, Take a look at my notion site for more information on it. And you can accrue current dollars to future expenses.

2 Likes