Monthly Balance Tracker

Overview

This is very similar to my existing Balance History Tracker, however this is tracked on a monthly level.

Installation

To install this sheet, go to my Shared Tiller Sheets at Shared Tiller Sheets - Google Sheets
and copy the Monthly Balance Tracker sheet to your own Tiller sheet, by right clicking and copying to your own sheet.

Setup

No setup should be required.

Usage

This will return the last transaction of the month based on the filters specified.

Permissions

Is it ok for others to copy, use, and modify your workflow? Yes

Notes

Anything else you’d like people to know? Keep in mind that while this will return the last balance for each account in each month, the end date is still important. It doesn’t default to “month” but to the specific date, so if you put an early date in your end date, you will miss a later balance that came in.

FAQ

Optionally, add common questions and answers…

Hey @yossiea! Thanks for sharing.

Sorry for the delayed feedback, but I had a little trouble getting this working out of the box. The dropdown filters in the dashboard weren’t working and I think it was because the formulas in R13:U13 were returning #N/A errors.

Excited to get a peek at this one you have a look.

P.S. If you don’t mind, I’d recommend pointing the “Learn & Discuss” link in F2 to this page directly.

Sorry for the delay, I was away for a bit.
Are you getting any data in the results before you try filtering? (I-L?) The column does a unique on the results, and then removes some special characters.