Savings Budget Support and Tools Menu Workflow

Hi again, @randy! I successfully migrated to the Savings Budget, and overall I do like it much better, especially the dramatically-improved performance - thanks! I just noticed that Savings Budgeting is no longer shown in the Community Solutions sidebar (though there is still the “Update savings budget” menu item at Extensions > Tiller Community Solutions > Tools). I want to check that the Savings Budget is still supported and likely to continue to be, both because I rely on it and because I am preparing a proposal for the challenge that builds on it. Thanks!

Glad to hear you like the new version better, @ossher.

Three things…

1. The Savings Budget is still our recommendation for users wanting an envelope-style budget and is still supported in this community.
  2. The Savings Budget is no longer visible in your sidebar because you have it installed already.
  3. The Update Savings Budget option in the Tools menu is the workflow you should use to make adjustments to budgets and savings values within your Savings Budget. (These updates executed automatically in the old Envelope Budget.) Learn more about that workflow here.

Best,
Randy