Spending Trends not showing all details for an expense category

The spending trends sheet is dropping off the details for one or more categories of expense

In the screenshot above the details for “living expense” should be shown below the total but is not.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/ the Spending Trends sheet is part of the Foundation Template so our team should be able to solve this for you.

The screenshot here is a little hard to decipher but you can send in some screenshots to just our support team and we can see what might be broken then report back here to share our findings with the Community.

I’m getting no information below the “Income and Expense Breakdown” line. Other than that the page looks fine.

There are a few reasons you might not be seeing your categories or actuals on the Spending Trends sheet:

• Missing or misspelled Amount header in the Transactions sheet
  • Missing or misspelled Category or Type header on the Categories sheet
  • Custom Type (something other an Income, Expense, Transfer) on the Categories sheet in the Type column

I’d recommend checking the above and correcting any missing or misspelled headers in Categories or Transactions sheets or invalid Types on the Categories sheet.