Tags Report to Add Notes Column

So I feel like this would be a fairly easy addition or modification to the Tags Report sheet, but I would like to have it also report the Notes column in addition to the date, description, category, and amount.

I was able to add the additional reference lookup hidden to show the Notes Column number, Letter, and Range so that the dynamic lookup will work, however I toyed with the formula in F9 on my sheet but that is beyond my scope to realize the addition I would need to make to it.

You’re pretty close. Just need to pull that new column lookup into the QUERY() in E9.

With my column lookup text range (e.g. “‘Transactions’!$G2:G”) in R10, I changed that formula as follows:
=IFERROR(IFNA(QUERY({INDIRECT(R5),INDIRECT(R6),INDIRECT(R7),INDIRECT(R8),ARRAYFORMULA(","& INDIRECT(R9) &","),INDIRECT(R10)},"SELECT Col1,Col2,Col3,Col4,Col6 WHERE Col5 CONTAINS "","&F4&","" AND Col5 != ',,' AND Col1 >= date '"&TEXT(P19,"yyyy-mm-dd")&"' AND Col1 <= date '"&TEXT(P20,"yyyy-mm-dd")&"' ORDER BY Col1 ASC",0),"No results"),IFERROR(1/0))

You can see I added “,INDIRECT(R10)” as an additional column in the query range and also “,Col6” as an additional column in the query output.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thank you, that worked perfectly and exactly what I was looking for.