Tiller Community Recognitions – April 2023

Welcome to our community’s newest superhero, @MarcC! As a first-time superhero, Marc has earned a free year of Tiller, a Tiller t-shirt or hat, and entry into our Beta group.

Shoutout to our April Super Heroes:

With the arrival of April, @jpfieber extends his streak as the longest-serving superhero to 15 months, earning yet another $50 gift certificate via the Super Hero Rewards program. Thanks for your many contributions, Joseph!

Congratulations to the community’s newest “Champion” members, @kingsdotter, @al1 and @J.D.

Tax season is here. Enjoy April.

5 Likes

I just started using Tiller a few days ago, and I am super excited. I have been reading information and watching videos all weekend. Trying to set Tiller up and for the first time, thanks to Tiller and the Community Super Heros, I just might get the taxes done and have some time to myself in the future!

A big thank you goes out to Tiller and Community for making my life less stressful, easier, and more productive!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community

So glad to hear that, @Ramona. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks also to everyone in this community who does a wonderful job generously helping people like Ramona get started.

1 Like