Account Refresh - shortcut

Tiller Team, is there a snippet of code that we could put on our sheets to allow for a refresh of our account ( like we don on dashboard) and to kickoff the update sheets in the Add-on without going to it directly. This would be a great time-saver

Thanks

R

@richl

It is my understanding that they are working on this issue but I know it will not come soon enough for you, me, and the other users.

Blake

At least for me, the Tiller Money Feed Auto Update feature does not seem to work.
Above and beyond the manual button, I’d like to see the spreadsheet begin an account refresh immediately upon being opened.

3 Likes

We’ve just released this feature if you have the Auto Update toggled on in the Settings section. Now when you launch it will automatically kick off an update.

Hi, not sure if this is the same issue, but I’ve been opening my sheet for several days and going to the console as well, and I just noticed that one of my banks hasn’t refreshed for several days. I had to manually press refresh on the tillerhq website. Is there any way that this is automated to refresh daily? This is my main account and I would really love to be able to open my sheet on any computer and have access to an up to date version. (Last I checked, on my phone and ipad, it did not work, and I needed to use the Tiller add-on on my PC to kick off the refresh from TillerHQ, but that still didn’t get my main account which didn’t refresh from Yodlee.)

@yossiea,

This is a common workflow. Many banks don’t offer automatic refresh, especially when you have two factor authentication turned on, and even if you don’t some banks don’t allow it.

Updating the sheet is a separate step from refreshing with the bank. Both can be done in the Tiller Money Feeds add-on but this does require you to use a computer browser, though I think you can also use Safari on iPad to do it too as it’s more of a “computer” browser.