"Add a series to start visualizing your data" error and missing visuals in several sheets

I have been using Tiller for several years. However, when I started '24 I started seeing the “Add a series to start visualizing your data” error in the following sheets:

• Category Tracker
  • Business Dashboard
  • Savings Budget

There isn’t an error, but I am missing the graphic on the Yearly Insights sheet under “CALENDAR YEAR 2024 CASH FLOW” and there is suddenly NO data (didn’t erase it - Just Blacked Out cells) in Row 7 and beyond within the Yearly Budget sheet.

Is there anything I can do to save things rather than having to start all over again with years of data I don’t want to lose?

Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 4.54.09 PM
Screenshot 2024-01-05 at 4.54.22 PM

Help please!

Sorry for the late response, @bwentwor… I THINK Sheets is asking you if you want to link the chart to a data range in a hidden part of your spreadsheet. Do you see another dialog with an “Include data” button hovering over your spreadsheet? If not, you might try unhiding the hidden columns at right and then rehiding them.

Hope this helps.

Hi @randy . Thanks for the response. Because there didn’t seem to be a solution, I just started all over again last week.

-Bill

Sorry for the delay on the answer, @bwentwor. Next time it is a pretty quick fix if you know the solution. :wink:

@randy Well, I didn’t have a solution. I lost access to all historical data prior to January 1st 2024, which I was attempting to avoid. Because there didn’t seem to be a better way, I ripped the bandaid off and just took the hit. :frowning: