Add Bank Account not working

I get unexpected error, after I enter my credentials. My bank is listed as available in the list. I tried all the incognito, 3rd party allow, different browsers, different Mac/WinX, nothing works, any other advice?

Hi,
You should contact Tiller support directly about this. It looks like a pretty common syncing error.
Easiest way to talk to support is to click on the blue circle with the white square in it that is located on the extreme lower right of your browser screen when you are logged on to Tiller. They can definitely help you.

My bank uses 2FA (and cannot turn it off), but I never even get the chance to do enter number to call for verification or a response for a pin when trying to connect. Anything else to try?

What I think that means, is that the aggregator that Tiller uses, (Yodlee) did not modify your banks sync when your bank converted to 2FA. It got lost in shuffle. This happens a LOT. In the course of my banks going to mandatory 2FA, it can take months to fix. But, one of my banks converted to 2FA a few weeks ago, and Yodlee fixed it in 16 days. BUT - you MUST contact Tiller support to get the ball rolling. If your bank is one of the smaller ones, they tend to stay under the radar when they quit working. Tiller support will contact Yodlee and let them know the problem. But, before you do that, look at this article that Tiller has regarding outages. Expectations around data feed disconnections and outages | Tiller Help Center (tillerhq.com). If your bank is on their outage list (there is a link to it in this article), you have to assume it is being worked on, and there is no need to contact Tiller (until you get so frustrated, you have to find out the status!). But asking questions in the Ask Anything forum won’t get your bank fixed.

Definitely reach out to our Customer Success team through Intercom, @DonTiller. They are there to make sure your bank feeds get setup and functioning well.

Yes, I’m still checking with them. Is Intercom the bot/messenger?

Here is some info about how to get started with the Customer Success team, @DonTiller.