Capital One Outage Question

Hello, I see Capital One is currently in an outage. However, I can update the account balance in the Tiller Console, BUT the transactions are not being updated in my budget sheet. Is that normal behavior?

Did you re-authenticate from the console? I often find that when the console says all is ok, the spreadsheet update reveals that is not true. Unless I go through the process of getting the special one time code, via the console, I find the spreadsheet update will NOT have the latest Capital One balance/transactions.

I just checked - to test, re-authenticated, updated and my spreadsheet has the latest and greatest transactions/balances from Capital One.(this was done about noon PT USA).

I updated the Capital One account via the Tiller Console this morning by using the code as you described. I am still not getting updated transactions in my budget sheet. @heather Any ideas what I’m doing wrong?

@arjones40,

As far as I can see on our side transactions for Capital One were pulled into our database as of today. Are you still not seeing those in your sheet?

@heather I just checked and it looks like they must have just updated in the last couple hours. Before now, the last updated transactions from Capital One I had were from Jan 18. I have updated the account several times between then and now. Not sure what the multi-day delay was.

I am having the same issue with Capital One, Getting balance but no transactions. Last was 1/12. I deleted it from Tiller and stopped sharing with CapOne then relinked and still no new transactions. Any other suggestions to get this working?

The message above is from four years ago, so this seems like a new issue for you. Fwiw, Cap One has been working flawlessly for me. You might need to check with customer support through the chat window in the console to see what’s going on.