Comenity Michael's Credit Card

Hi there. New Tiller user here. Thank you for your help in advance.

I have a Michael’s credit card from Comenity. Tiller doesn’t seem to support it. Web link is:
d(dot)comenity(dot)net/ac/michaels/public/home

How do I request for this credit card to be supported in the future? Any way to mitigate the issue in the meantime?

I familiarized myself with manual accounts and importing manual transactions. Made it work. So I have a mitigation mechanism, which is cool.

Back to my original question though. How do I request for this credit card to be supported in the future?

You can request it using the support chat (see screenshot).

1 Like

There isn’t an official way to request that a specific institution or account be supported.

If you’d like, you can add it to our unsupported list here: Unsupported Institution or Account Types

Mainly, this list just helps us catalog which institutions and account types are not being supported. Completing the form does not indicate that you’ll receive updates about the supported status of the institution. Our data provider builds support for new sites based on the size of the customer base at the institution and the number of requests they get for support from their other customers. Currently we do not submit site development requests for customers. Sorry for any inconvenience.