Disregard This Post

After five years of manually using Excel to track my finances, I finally found Tiller. I’m still figuring my way around the app and all of its templates. One template that I use regularly that I’m struggle to find is a Cash Flow Statement. I also have a Balance Sheet Statement, but the Net Worth Template seem to have much of what I’m looking for.

As for the Cash Flow statement, is anyone familiar with how an annual CF can be created using Tiller? I’d ideally like to sort it by Class, Group, and Category. In short, I’m looking for something similar to the Category Rollup Report without the itemized transactions, and annualized.

Thank you in advance.

Is there anyway I can include a screenshot to an example? I keep getting “Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post” whenever I try to embed a screenshot.

You can make a cash flow statement (not to be confused with income & expenses) using a pivot table. Select all of your transaction data and create a table grouped by month as columns, rows are Groups, then Categories. Then for your Filter - select ONLY your checking/savings accounts (not credit cards, line of credit, etc) to see the cash flow. (with amounts as your values in the table)