Editing of AutoCat Rules

Hello everyone, how are you doing today? I have a question and not sure if something like this exists or not.

Concerning the AutoCat rule, is there a way to edit/tweak an already existing AutoCat Rule? Because I would rather not delete it and then go back to re-add all the details before the rule replaced everything.

Overall, this would just make things/actions much more efficient and less tedious.

I’ll be looking forward to your response.

In Regards,

Dustin

Absolutely! You can unhide the AutoCAT sheet by clicking the ‘hamburger’ icon in the lower left corner and choosing ‘AutoCAT’ from the list. Once unhidden, each row is a rule. You can edit these manually how ever you like. Search on AutoCAT ( Search results for ‘autocat’ - Tiller Community (tillerhq.com)) and you’ll see lots of ways to do most anything you need with rules.

1 Like

Can you be more specific on clicking the hamburger icon? Can you show a picture of it? I am not seeing any icon in the lower left corner.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 153826

Thanks, so actually I had already gone into category, and updated each line in the rules. I refreshed and on the transactions page and nothing changed. I still have the little red error on the top right hand side on my transactions’ page on the transactions that should have been updated. Not sure what I am doing incorrectly.

I started with you guys last year, I made a lot of mistakes in how I set my budget up. I really would like to start over with 2022 and just delete my 2021 budget. Can I do that?