Home Value Ideas

Yeah that’s odd I just checked and it works here- the only other thing I can think is maybe the property URL is causing a difference.

I tried my properties and none worked in zillow but redfin works with your method. I got the same error of NA - “Imported content is empty”

1 Like

@rshahk and @bentyre1 - Thanks for the feedback, mine too is indeed broken :slightly_frowning_face:
You can try it with some new parameters and it should work :crossed_fingers:, but obviously it’s just a matter of time until it would need updated again.

url:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1600-Pennsylvania-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20500/84074482_zpid

xpath_query:
/html/body/div[1]/div/div[2]/div/div[1]/div[2]/div/div[1]/div[2]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div[1]/span/span[2]/span/span

1 Like

That’s odd, I wonder if for some reason that being such a high profile property but that one worked in my sheet on zillow but others do not with just changing the link

Work now… the only think I did was take out the “/” after _zpid in the link

If anyone knows how to convert this into an appscript that would be amazing

1 Like

I think they (Zillow) are blocking the use of AppScript type workflows. We used to have a community solutions for this that was script based but they asked us to take it down :frowning: