Huge thanks to Blake, my Tiller JEDI!

A few months after discovering Tiller and already months into trying to set my accounting up for 3 companies, I came to a place where I was frustrated and needing help. After thoroughly scoured the Tiller forums and not getting the answers to my particular situation, I found myself daydreaming that someone who I had seen on numerous forums and questions among the Tiller Community named “Blake” might be able to help. Finally I decided to message Blake and thank goodness I did. Apparently, I had been trying to basically fit a square peg into a round hole all this time. So no wonder I had been so frustrated up to this point. But somehow this Tiller JEDI named Blake figured out how to get the square peg to fit.

Thank you Blake for being so generous with your time and helping. I’m thoroughly impressed by your knowledge of Tiller and accounting in general. You’ve truly been a lifesaver.

Deanna

7 Likes

Deanna,

Thank you for the kind words. You are a very motivated entrepreneur and I wish you success in all of your future endeavors.

Blake

5 Likes

Hello Blake,

I am trying to find a Tiller expert and you seem to be the person. Would it be possible for us to connect so I can talk with you about my needs and how you might be able to help. I would be willing to pay you for your time.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Stephen

Hey @scohn330!

Welcome to the community! @blake is incredibly generous with his knowledge, but give the rest of us in the community a chance. Post a question as a new topic and let’s see if we can help solve your issue.

Best,
Randy