Insights for the fortnight

I get paid on the fortnight, and there doesn’t seem to be a standard ‘insights for’ for the fortnight. What would have to be changed to make this work to track by the fortnight?

It’s not clear what template you’re asking about, @Neopopulas, but possibly a version of the Insights template that is customized with a 2-week time span?

If yes, the dates that drive the queries are in P3:P4. You could either use the custom dates function, hardcode P3:P4 to do what you need, or integrate a new period into the J15 control to query 2-week ranges.

Thanks. I’m not 100% sure how to know which template it is but i THINK its called the ‘foundation template’

I’ll take a look at the queries you mentioned and see if i can’t figure it out. Whats the worst that could happen?

The “Foundation Template” is a bit of a misnomer, I guess. It’s really a set of sheet-templates (comprising a spreadsheet) that most users start Tiller with.

Until recently, the initial dashboard most users saw in the Foundation Template was the Insights sheet— which is I think the one you’re referring to. We have recently replaced the starter dashboard with an updated Spending Trends template.