Login problem for first time

I purchased Tiller Money on April 26. Unfortunately I never had a chance to use it. I can not get logged in. Online it gives the error: Connection issue: the service is not responding as expected. Issues like these typical resolve momentarily. In the case of a longer service degredation incident, please contact customer support.

When I use the template and try to use the addin it opens a box and says “Couldn’t sign you in
This browser or app may not be secure.
Try using a different browser. If you’re already using a supported browser, you can try again to sign in.”

I need help with account.

Welcome @libbytaloca :wave:

Sorry for the delay here. Issues like this are best directed to our support team via the chat tool on the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/google as you’ll get a much faster reply.

But, based on the first error you described, it sounds like you were having trouble getting logged in to the Tiller Console. Has that resolved for you?

If not, please try logging in using an incognito browser session and be sure you’re not connected to a VPN. If you have customized internet network settings, ad blockers, or privacy software running that can also cause issues logging in to the Console.

As for the other error indicating “couldn’t sign you in” you’ll need to link a Microsoft account to your Tiller Subscription. You can do that using the steps in the guide here: