Not getting the daily emails and no update on my transactions

For some reason I am not getting the daily email updates and also no more new transactions on my google sheet. So far I checked my settings and updated the bank accounts. Everything seams fine. What should I check or do next?

@ben. Sorry about the intermittent issues you’re running into with the daily emails.

We’re aware that the daily digest emails are delayed or missing on some days for some of our customers, but we don’t yet have an ETA on the fix.

Regarding your sheet not updating with recent transactions, can you try updating your spreadsheet via the Tiller Money Feeds add-on sidebar?

1. In your Google Sheet, go to Add-ons > Tiller Money Feeds > Launch (or Open Sidebar)
  2. Then in the sidebar, click Update Sheets .
  3. Next, go to Settings (still in the sidebar) > toggle Auto Update to the ON position (green). This will allow Tiller to automatically pull your latest available transaction and balance data.

If these steps don’t work, you can write in to the CS Support team at support@tillerhq.com. to see if there are specific bank feed errors that might be preventing data from flowing into your sheet.

Hi Warren. Thanks for getting back to me. I got the transaction sheet working again. Hopefully the emails will be back soon.