Update 9/1/22 1:00PM PST
This should be fixed.
First, refresh your accounts…
- Log in to the Tiller Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login
- Scroll down to “Account Summary”
- Click “Connection > Edit credentials” to refresh your account.
- Follow the prompts to re-authenticate your account. In some cases, this may require you to re-enter credentials and/or enter security answers or codes.
- Wait for the refresh process to complete. If you get an error, please send us a screenshot.
Next, fill your sheet…
For Google Sheets:
- Open your Google Sheet
- Go to Add-ons > Tiller Money Feeds > Launch(or Open Sidebar).
- Then in the sidebar click Fill Sheets
For Microsoft Excel workbooks:
- Open your workbook
- Open the Tiller Money Feeds add-in from the Data ribbon
- Sign in if prompted, then click the “Fill” button
As of Sept 1, 2022 9:00AM PST Tiller is investigating and mitigating a service interruption with the following impacts:
- New transactions not being pulled or filling into spreadsheets. Refreshes appear successful.
- Daily transaction emails are not being received
There may be other impacts yet to be reported.
Update 9:52AM PT:
Per some replies in this topic it sounds like balances are pulling in but not transactions.
Feel free to reply here with other impacts you think are related to this interruption. *Please note: this is for all transactions for ALL institutions you have connected to Tiller filling into your spreadsheet and some or all refreshes (from the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login) are succeeding.
This service interruption does not apply to any one specific institution so if you’re having issues refreshing a specific institution (on the Console), reach out to our team via chat on the Console with the specifics of that institution’s errors.
We are working as quickly as possible to resolve this issue. We will provide updates here.
Thanks for your patience.