Reconciling Manual Transactions

I am attempting to reconcile my manually input transactions to those that came in later via the Tiller Feed.

When I run the Reconcile Transactions to start the search for Unreconciled Transactions, I see the blue dots and the search process begin but it goes into a hard run. It never comes back with the details.

I have about 4,000 lines of items so not sure if that could be an issue or not.

If I can get some advise on ways to solve, it would be greatly appreciated.

:wave: @mark.satterfield88, welcome!

I think if you never get results and it acts like it’s still trying to find them it probably crashed.

I’d recommend trying it again with the Developer tools > Console open in your browser to see what type of error message comes back.

I should also note we’re close to releasing the reconcile workflow in Tiller Money Feeds so whatever is breaking in the Tiller Community Solutions add-on is not likely broken in the Tiller Money Feeds add-on, but it would be interesting to know anyway just in case it’s something we need to address there too.

You can get to the Developer Tools in Chrome from the three vertical … at the top right and choose “More Tools” > Developer Tools then choose “Console” - send a screenshot or text back of any errors

Heather, thanks so much for the guidance below.

Attached is a screen shot from the Developers Tool with the two error messages.

Please let me know if this is what you need or if there is something else I need to provide.

Thanks for the help as always.

Mark