Tiller announces open banking support for Fidelity

I edited my connection for Fidelity and it appeared to work. However, now when I do Refresh it comes back with a list of balances but it looks like old data. There are no new transactions. Also the Refresh button still says Refresh instead of recently refreshed and it says last refreshed 5 days ago. I’m not sure what to do because it isn’t actually reporting any problem. I’ve been using Tiller successfully with Fidelity since April until I edited the connection for the new open banking support. I’ve tried going through Edit Connection again to be sure I did it correctly.

Any thoughts what I might be doing wrong? Thanks for any suggestions!

Anyone having issues with Fidelity refreshes or pulling new data please try again today (click “Refresh” on the Tiller Console - then try filling your sheet using Tiller Money Feeds after a successful refresh). Our data provider did make some changes late yesterday that they believe should have addressed this issue.

If you’re having a different issue with Fidelity please write to our support team using the chat tool at https://my.tillerhq.com to have us help troubleshoot that issue.

1 Like