Tiller's Help Center

I’d love to hear some feedback on our Help Center! We have so much content we are constantly improving or updating as our product changes and it’s helpful to hear input from our customers. I know there’s a few of you who have helped us out by writing in about Help Center typos or inaccurate screenshots you find :wink:

Let us know what you think! A few questions come to mind…

Do you use the Help Center?
What do you think of the structure? Does it make sense? Is it confusing?
When using the Help Center, do you search by section or use the search bar?
Anything we can do to make it better?

This is great! I believe i have come across this before and seeing that it is stickied at the top of the Tiller Community it should get good traffic. There are some pretty useful writeups included in the help center. Thank you for the reminder that this is an available resource.

The structure makes sense to me, i like how it’s broken into different categories with the topics available after that

During my viewing, i seemed to only check it out by section, however i wasn’t currently looking for anything specific.

I think to make it better would just be to inform people that it’s there and i think it’s pretty user friendly from there on.

2 Likes

I go to the help center most often to find a specific answer. The search function is pretty top drawer.

Just now I wanted to find the link to that ‘outage’ spreadsheet. Searching Outage, brought me an article that explained a lot of outage stuff but did not include the link or any mention. But, the pop up box let me suggest it! I’m not sure how much more functional it could get, frankly.

2 Likes

Is there a list of recommend Tiller Affiliates who can assist with structure and setup?
Thanks alot, Matt

There is indeed a list of Tiller financial Professionals that are able to assist.

One of them that come to mind and are active in the community such as @Caroleen

1 Like

@mattkiz Hi Matt – I’d be happy to help. You can find me in the Tiller directory or directly at Tiller Set Up Help - Untangle Your Money

1 Like