Transaction Sheet Not Listing Statement Name

I’ve reloaded and started over several times and still am encountering the same issue.

I’ll process a Statement, then go to the Transactions Tab, but the statement name never appears in the Drop-Down choices. Just says Loading…

This would be the third time I’ve restored sheets and redone the statements.

Can anyone advise? Thanks

Hi @cgoneal,

I would recommend the following:

1. Delete the Statements column from Transactions sheet
  2. Restore Statements sheet using the Labs add-on (choose the archive option if you’ve already starting filling in data into Statements)

My guess is that the data validation in the Statement column got messed up, removing that column and then restoring Statements should fix the validation so you will see options in the dropdown again.

Heather

Thank you for that. I will give that a try.

I have this same issue on one of my tiller sheets (I have two - my main personal account one, and an alternate one for other accounts). My personal one works great and I’ve been using it for some time, and the other one I decided to install the statement option and start using it… no luck. I put the first info into the statement sheet and nothing comes through on the transaction sheet statement column…so it shows no statement titles at all available to use in the transactions sheet. I’ve reset as you suggested (removed and restored) and still nothing is available on the transactions sheet. What do I try now?