Trying to install new Debt Payoff Planner

I’m trying to following the instructions on installing the New Debt Payoff Planner. It clearly says to click “Manage Tiller Solutions” in the sidebar, then to click “Install Template” – there is NO option to “Install Template”. Sorry if I’m overlooking something very simple here. I’m including screenshots to show what I’m seeing.

Hi @em6298 Ryan,

My guess is that the instructions for the Debt Payoff Planner need to be updated.

There have been some changes to the Google Sheets version of the Tiller Money Feeds. Below is a link to the guide. The last section has June 2024 redesign notes. The very last note is We’ve updated the design of the Template management screen.

Take a look at this guide note and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Clint

Hey Clint – really appreciate the quick response. I guess the bigger question is: The “Debt Payoff Planner” Template is not showing anywhere in the “Explore” section of the Tiller Community Solutions – which is where I would expect to find it if I were to ignore outdated documentation. I’m at a loss as to where to find and install this template!

Hi Ryan,

Hang in there, we got this!

Ok, I see that there have been some changes made. The Debt Payoff Planner moved from a Community Solutions to the Tiller Money Feeds templates. Tiller officially made it a part of their templates. I know, who is on first?

So, it is located under the ADD and Manage Templates. It should be the first one shown.

Clint

1 Like

Great! Thanks again, Clint. Hopefully a final problem: while my “Tiller Community Solutions” Extension seems to work fine, everything under my “Tiller Money Feeds” is bringing up a blank side panel (including “Templates” right now) as shown below. Any clue?

There are a number of causes and solutions related to this type of problem.

Here is the basic Tiller for Google Sheets Troubleshooting guide.

My Summary of things to try:

1. Make sure you have the latest Chrome browser update (if using Chrome)
  2. Clear the cache
  3. Reload the Tiller Money Feeds
  4. Temporary switch to incognito mode and connect to the Tiller Money Feeds

Clint

Thanks for all your help today @Clint.C !!

1 Like