A Better Way to Deal with Amazon Transactions

For those of you that have been using this solution; how have you liked it? Has it helped your workflow? I’d love to hear more. @ThriftScout @Lillypad @kyle

@jsharpie7 - I’m very interested in this workflow solution and would be happy to help out.

I’m Interested and would love to use your workflow.

Would love to learn more, as well, when you have a chance.

I would love to get the template and other information on this idea.

R

This looks awesome. I would very much like to use this! Is there a gofundme or something for your son?

I’d also love to make a donation and use a template like this. I’m currently doing all of this by hand and if there’s a way to speed it up, that would be terrific.

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, we haven’t seen @jsharpie7 for several months so we are closing this topic.

We finally heard back from @jsharpie7 (his notification emails were going to spam) so we’re re-opening the topic. Anyone who expressed interest in the last several months should hear from him soon.

Sorry I was AWOL! Everyone who’s asked should have the info. Let me know if you don’t see it in your inbox!

you taking new folks, too? i didn’t ask, just watched and waited but i’m definitely interested in supporting.

Just sent you a message! Hope it’s a tremendous help!

Got it! Thank you so much.

I am interested in donating and using your workflow

I just sent you a private message! Hope it’s a tremendous help!

Please send the template and donation info!

Just sent you a message!

1 Like

Messaged you, thanks.

Just getting started and sounds like exactly what I am seeking. Count me in and let me know how to donate and access template. Regards!