Is there a way to display product names of Amazon transactions?

As you can buy virtually anything on Amazon, it throws a wrench in my cataloging as I cannot see what’s behind the charge. Is there a way to display product names on these types of bank transactions?

Alternatively, what do others do for cloudy charges like Amazon? Open to suggestions.

1 Like

The best way to do this is to take advantage of the Lab tool.

It gives you the exact product description for each transaction. It’s very cool. I run it usually twice a month. Sometimes more if I’m on a buying spree :slight_smile:

Yep, that’s your best look, @hbwilliams22. I’m surprised you haven’t heard of it yet. We need to do a better job promoting it. :thinking:

I’m glad to hear the Importer is working for you ,@susandennis… and I love your masked avatar. You look like a superhero.

Randy

1 Like

For me the CSV amazon importer is the killer feature of Tiller, to be honest. Being able to separate out transactions is fantastic. The only thing I wish it could do is handle duplicate records, so I could just import the last month every few weeks. As it stands it tends to duplicate items, so I have to carefully look at what was the last set of items I imported.

I had that problem. I believe it was because I had added and removed bank accounts incorrectly. It shouldn’t create duplicates. Might want to check your account information, or put in a support request.