Can you make 2FA easier to find?

I have Capital One accounts, which won’t update unless I find my way to the Tiller Console and engage the 2FA update there. I used to be able to get to the console from the Tiller Money Feeds add-on but now that link seems to have been removed. So now I end up googling for the Tiller Console, finding a link, needing to sign in again (it doesn’t keep me signed in, even though my sheet stays signed in) and finding the link to update Capital One, then going back to Money Feeds and having it update the sheet again. Can you make it easier? Or am I just missing a much simpler workflow to update these accounts? Even if there was just some simpler way to get to the console from within my sheet, that would be useful. Or how about a link in my Balances sheet to get me to the 2FA process?

Good question, @stevation. This has been a source of frustration for many users and the good news is that a solution is close at hand. We have code in testing that integrates more account update, add, and refresh workflows into the sidebar. We hope to have those features shared broadly in the coming weeks.

For now, you should be able to find a link to the Console by clicking on “Linked Accounts” and then opening the “How Does This Work?” info box.

Hope this helps.
Randy

1 Like

Nice to hear a solution is close at hand. Thank you, Randy! I am enjoying Tiller.

The one thing I REALLY wish it could do, though, is to click on an amount in the Month Trends sheet and have details come up about which specific transactions make that number. You know, kinda like you could do in Mint: :slight_smile: