Can't connect my credit cards

I have the foundation template. I have everything with my bank accounts working and am finally in the groove. I am ready to add my credit cards, but I guess my register doesn’t agree, haha. When I add my Credit One account, I can get logged in. I get to the verification screen and click submit to send the verification code to my phone (I even tried my email). I get the error message every time:

Then there is Ally. At least with Credit One I can get logged in. With Ally, I just get this message:

Thanks!

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login

I have been able to get both to sync and balances to add. Ally was even pulling in transactions but I could never get my Credit One to pull in transactions. Then November 8th was the last date both my Ally AND my Acorn Investment account stopped pulling in data. I’ve tried all I can think of to get those working again. Plus, I still don’t know why I can’t get Credit One to pull in transactions. I love when Ally pulls it in like my bank statement does. It is so lovely because it helps me track my spending. Thanks!

Our support team can help troubleshoot bank connections like this. We may have to create a ticket for your specific connection and escalate the issue to our data provider.