Neo Financial - Credit Card Sync Error

Hello everyone,

I’m having issues connection my Neo Financial credit card to Tiller. I’ve being trying for a few days but I always get the same error message. Any chance I’m doing something wrong on my end?

Error message: Technical Error - Uh oh. It looks like we’re having issues connecting to this site for some reason. Unfortunately, we don’t know when this will be resolved. Please come back later to try again.

Note: I tried to add a screenshot of my error but the +Create Topic button says I can’t embed media in a topic.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

-Arc

Hi @aurib65 thanks for your patience here. This looks like something our team can help troubleshoot for you. Can you reach out to our support team via the Chat on the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/ if you haven’t already? We should answer shortly.

Morgan

Hi there, has this been resolved? I am getting the same error message!

Thanks,
L

No it never did. I still can’t sync transactions from Neo

Were you able to open a case with our support team, @aurib65?

Hi @randy,

Yes, but I was told Neo has limited support or something like that so nothing can be done to fix it.

Hi @aurib65 and @lucy - please reach back out to our support team. There was a period of time where we were not escalating issues for low volume (previously called limited support) sites to our data provider, but we have resumed escalating them.