President’s Choice Financial Mastercard Not Connecting

So it seems there is some small progress with the PC Mastercard and getting it to sync with Tiller through Yodlee. I am now able to add the accounts to my Tiller profile and get through the previous roadblock which was the 2FA validation. The challenge now is that I am getting a “unknown refresh date” message when attempting to sync to the accounts (I have 2 cards). This has been an outstanding issue for the past 4 years and it looks like the Tiller team is very close to getting this one resolved.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to contribute to testing this one to resolution!

Hi You must be from Canada too with a PC financial card. I just linked mine today and it updated the balance okay but didn’t fill in any transactions. I am a newcomer from Mint. I am waiting for my other major account TD Web bankiing to get sorted out. Hoping with adding a new integrator this year that morey bank connections will be solved. I should also add that I have a Tanagrine account that works everytime.

Thanks for sharing, @mjubinville.

I just peeked at the code. It looks like that message shows when rs.lastRefresh == lastRefreshType.Unknown (where rs is refreshStatus). That seems sort of self evident…

I’m tagging @nate, @tom, and @heather in case they have any thoughts on why that obscure message would display for President’s Choice.

Appreciate the assistance @randy, I’m crossing my fingers here! :crossed_fingers: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @mjubinville - sorry about that. The message you’re seeing there just seems to be an artifact of a bug I thought we fixed a few months back, but I guess all instances were not corrected.

It’s showing “unknown” because it’s not successfully refreshing and setting the appropriate date. The expected behavior is that it should just show the last successful refresh date instead.

Sorry about that confusion. If you’re not already you’ll need to work with our support team to address the specific issue with PC Financial mastercard.

You can reach the support team during our office hours (M-F 8AM - 6PM ET) via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/

Thanks Heather. I’ve submitted the request for support and am just waiting for a response.

2 Likes