Excel Not Showing Linked Accounts

Is anyone else able to use the Excel template this morning? Mine is completely inoperable. Although my online console shows lots of accounts linked to the excel worksheet, the excel file itself doesn’t show any linked accounts in the Tiller Money Feed console. The Fill button cannot be clicked. When I go to settings in the Tiller Money Feed console to logout (to try a re-logon to resolve the issue) and click the logout button, I do not get logged out and simply get returned to the Workbook tab of the Tiller Money Feed console. I love the new features that were rolled out this week with the excel sheet, but at least the old version worked. At this point, I have a completely useless Tiller worksheet that is only capable of showing and analyzing historical data. @heather

That’s no good! I’m investigating this right now.

-Brasten

1 Like

@Beroli I’ve pushed a change that I’m hoping will fix your problems. Please let me know if problems persist. At the very least I was able to reproduce a similar - though not quite identical - issue to what you described and fixed the cause of that. I’m hoping your problems had the same root cause.

-Brasten

1 Like

Thanks @brasten It works great now!

1 Like