Having trouble with Transaction Splitter

Dont want to rush, but is there any update on this?

I have started to use the “Split Transaction” under Tiller Money Feeds as opposed to the same function under Tiller Community Solutions. The function worked under Tiller Community Solutions but is no longer working under Tiller Money Feeds. I’m able to input all the required fields in the function, but when I hit the “Split Transaction” button I always get an error message, “Unable to split transaction. Try again.” I have closed the Tiller Spreadsheet along with the browser and reopened. The same error message continues to pop up. I would greatly appreciate any assistance available.

Hi @elliotte114,

can you please make sure your Transactions sheet has a Transaction ID column.

You can look for the Transaction ID in a column to the right in your Transaction sheet. You may need to unhide some columns in the sheet (usually between columns J and M) by clicking the small arrows at the top where the column letters appear.

If it’s not there can you please insert a column and title it Transaction ID and then you should be able to split transactions.

1 Like

Hi heather, that worked. Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry for my delay but later on when reattempting this split on an already split transaction, it was able to complete successfully.

Yes. This should work.