Importing Amazon Items CSV With Only Header and Single Item Filters to Zero Items

Interesting, @cculber2.

I’m not super sure what is going on but the most likely issue is that the importer thinks you have already added those refund line-items into your spreadsheet.

The importer rules are here. I don’t really have documentation to share but go to the amazon-refund key for the Amazon Refunds rules object. There is a key value pair that looks like this:

"uniqueId": [ "id", "isbn", "quantity" ]

The importer attempts to use the the combination of Amazon Order ID, product ISBN # and order quantity as a unique identifier for an order line item. If this combination of refund metadata are already in your spreadsheet (i.e. concatenated together), then the importer will not reimport the line item.

You can see Metadata column is populated with these (and other) metadata from the CSV:

"metadata": [ "Order ID", "Quantity", "ASIN/ISBN", "Seller", "Category", "Order Date", "Refund Reason", "Purchase Order Number"]

I’d start by searching your Transactions sheet for the order number to see what is already in your spreadsheet. From there, we can try to figure out why the workflow isn’t allowing the rows to be imported.

Randy