Live Profit & Loss

I’ve developed a problem with Live Profit & Loss. Row 10 and columns AB, AC and AD display #REF!. I have run the restore function to no avail. Can you tell me what the problem might be?

Not entirely sure, but a guess: did you try to create a type other than Expense, Income, or Transfer on the Category sheet? Even though the Category sheet will let you do it, Tiller doesn’t really handle types other than those three very well. Given those rows and columns, I’m wonder if that might be the issue.

Thanks but unfortunately that’s not the problem. I’ve also found the Monthly Budget and Yearly Budget sheets are corrupted.

The REF error might give you a hint to where the data references are broken if you click on it and read the formula/error.

Our support team can help you with the Monthly/Yearly Budget sheets since those are part of the Foundation Template. Solving those might help you solve the p&l if they all broke at once.

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://my.tillerhq.com/ for help with the Monthly and Yearly Budget sheets (we won’t be able to solve the p&l issue since it’s Community-built)

1 Like