Monthly Budget, Calendar Not syncing anymore?

:wave: Team - my budget/calendar all of a sudden stopped tracking, and I believe my categories and everything are still the same?

Can you see that your feeds are updating (i.e. there is new data in your Transactions sheet)? Have you checked the date range on the Budget Calendar template?

Can you see that your feeds are updating (i.e. there is new data in your Transactions sheet)? Have you checked the date range on the Budget Calendar template?

Yes, I go into the tiller site every AM and refresh the connections, then transactions are updated. Transactions have not been categorized for awhile now.

Budget is July 2023 confirmed.

Even if you lean on Autocat for categorization, some categorization will need to be done manually. Are you adding categories?

I am, I think that part I figured out. That said, since renewing/update the Monthly Budget template, the ‘budget’ column is black for all my categories. My categories have amounts listed for July and on, any ideas on how to update the budget column?

Can you send a screenshot? I’m not clear on what isn’t working and where…

Sure thing, 1st one is showing no monthly budget numbers (same for income and expenses)

Second one shows how there are preset amounts for budgets in my categories tab.

That is definitely strange, @njhegyesi. Obviously, the Monthly Budget is pulling the categories from the Categories sheet successfully, it is just failing to pull in the budget values. Are you sure those are dates starting on the first of the month in the Categories header (e.g. 1/1/2023 rendering through a formatter as “Jan 2023”)?

I’d recommend reaching out to our support team via the chat window in the lower right corner of the Console at https://sheets.tillerhq.com/auth/login.