Networth sheets, manual accounts for Excel

I am interested in doing more net worth tracking. I would like to be able to add manual accounts, update balances periodically and have the same balance every day until manually updated. It would be nice to categorize accounts like retirement or after-tax, etc. Finally would be nice to put some templates together to display the data in various formats. Is this in the works and how can I help?

1 Like

Hi, from what I am told, the option to add manual accounts to Excel is in the works. In the meanwhile, you can add them manually until the tool is developed. Please check out this thread for how to do so:
Adding Manual Non-Linked Accounts to Tiller Excel - Microsoft Excel - Tiller Community (tillerhq.com)

Thanks, I will look at that link. Are daily balances for accounts stored anywhere?

That would also be the Balance History sheet.

I am voting for this feature, too. I am a Microsoft “Money in Excel” user and will be moving off their service in June. I’m a trial user of Tiller now and am hoping Tiller develops some simple graphs and net worth calcs just as Microsoft’s Excel Money does.