P&L Report is blank

Hi there.

I’ve been having a lot of trouble getting any reports working in Tiller. I’m currently trying to get a P&L report to work for one specific account.

It was mostly working before I changed the name of my synced accounts on the Tiller Dashboard. After renaming the accounts, the P&L is now blank…no data shows for any months.

I renamed my accounts on the dashboard because our bank was acquired and the online banking system changed from Bank of the West to BMO. After that change, all my accounts in Tiller were called “NA,” so I couldn’t tell what account to select when running a P&L.

Is there a solution for this problem? I’m selecting one account to create a P&L for. All of the transactions for that account are in my Tranactions tab for all of 2023, and they’re all categorized. But when I try to generate a P&L report for that account, the P&L spreadsheet is blank, outside of showing the months of 2023.

Any ideas to fix this?

Thanks heaps,
Forest

Welcome @forestlinden :slight_smile:

Did you also Update account names for existing data?

Hi Mark,

that was actually the issue. Somehow I missed seeing the second set of steps I needed to do after renaming the accounts on the Tiller dashboard.

I got an email from someone at Tiller support and they asked the same question and gave me instructions for applying the new account names in the transaction and balance history sheets.

I did that and now the P&L is working.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like