Possible to automatically pull in apple credit card transactions?

I just signed up for a goldman sachs back apple credit card. I’m trying to add that card into my worksheets but am unable to find anything under apple. Does yodlee not support the import of apple credit card transactions? Is it possible to automate the import of my apple credit card transactions?

3 Likes

Apple is not currently allowing third parties to access data from the Apple Card. That means you won’t be able to connect this card for transactions or balance feeds to any service like Tiller Money.

However, there is now an option for you to export your transactions to a CSV via the Wallet app. You can use these steps and then manually import the CSV using the Tiller Labs add-on.

1. Open up the Wallet app.
  2. Choose ‌Apple Card‌.
  3. Tap the “Card Balance” option.
  4. Tap on a monthly statement.
  5. Tap “Export Transactions.”
  6. Follow the steps here to use the Tiller Labs add-on to import the CSV.

*Note: The numbered steps above are from Apple so could be subject to change.

I hope that’s helpful!

1 Like

Good to know the manual workaround!
As of April 2021, I still don’t see “Apple Card” as a choice of financial institution in Tiller.
I am, however, able to link and download my Apple Card by Goldman Sachs into CountAbout (another personal finance app) which uses MX as the data provider. So Apple Card / Goldman Sachs does allow access to data, it’s just that Tiller’s data provider Yodlee hasn’t enabled it. I hope this will be implemented with Tiller/Yodlee soon…

2 Likes

I think khil is correct because I can add my Apple Card info to MaxRewards app in beta. Hopefully it will be possible with Tiller soon also.

1 Like

December 1st, 2021. No updates on this topic?

Hi @marcos, welcome! :wave:

This is in Apple’s hands as they are not allowing 3rd party access to the data, not something Tiller can solve.

Heather

Not sure when this changed, but Mint supports it via Apple login on the Apple website.

1 Like

I can download each month into Quicken. I would like to stop using Quicken, but I would rather see this fixed first.

Did anyone have a good script or presets for pulling in the csvs?

This is a real problem. It will be the reason I end up canceling my trial, unfortunately.

1 Like

I use Mint to automatically pull in Apple transactions and then export/import to Tiller. Still a manual process but better than waiting till the end of the month or manually entering.

:apple: :credit_card:

We do have a workflow, @ianhyzy. Try the Import CSV Line Items workflow in the Tiller Community Solutions Add-on. I hope this sidebar workflow helps until there is improved support Apple-Card from our aggregator, Yodlee.

(@apptb7 & @MarcC)

2 Likes

@randy @heather Mint and other applications has now had apple support for almost a year… Any update as to why tiller is slacking behind and when they plan on adding support?

1 Like

hi @wizmanison - it’s not really us “slacking” - we use a 3rd party data provider, Yodlee. Mint and Apple came to an agreement that allows Mint (Intuit) to aggregate the data. They have not come to an agreement with Yodlee to allow them to pull the data.

and is there any ETA or active push to get that going from either tiller onto yodlee (who would then push apple) or tiller directly to apple?

Sorry to say, @wizmanison, that we are at Yodlee’s mercy on this. I’m not aware of any public plans or timeline on Apple Credit Card integration from them.

I will pass along this request to our product lead though…

Is there and Easy way that the CSV import translates to Excel?

2 Likes

@wizmanison @heather

Looking at integration on Apple Card and Amazon for Excel. It looks like the manual csv import is for sheets only? …or am I missing something?

Thanks!

-Keith

Hi @sevenboarder - you’re right the CSV import tool is for Google Sheets only right now.

Your best bet is manually copying/pasting into your Excel file at this point.

Are y’all kidding me? Freaking get it working with Apple already! Stupid POS Mint got it working months ago! It’s a deal breaker for me w/r/t Tiller.