Statement Details Not Showing Last Date

For some reason the Statement Details is not showing the last Statement Date and Balance. It’s showing the previous month for my checking account. The other accounts are okay. Any ideas?

Statement Details Sheet choosing Statement Transactions:
11/4/2021 Ending Balance $5,084.71

Statement Details choosing Unreconciled Transactions:
Last Statement Balance $414.87 ending 10/05/2021

@cgconeal, I’m not sure about this one. @jono do you have any ideas?

Hi @cgconeal ,
It’s hard to know what’s going on with the limited information you provided.

The dates might be different when you are selecting/showing a specific “Statement Transactions” option compared to the “Unreconciled Transactions” option. That might be accurate and not a problem.

But I’d check that:

• The Statement Date in the Statements sheet has the correct ending Statement Date in it.

• Take a look at the hidden columns in the Statements and Statements Details sheet. Do you see any error messages or things that don’t look right?

• If none of that works, try using the Tiller Community Solutions add-on to restore (re-install) the Statement Details sheet.

That’s about all I can think of.

Jon

cc @heather

I discovered this as well and found the bug. In cell H27 in the hidden columns, where the latest date is chosen, the formula is:
=QUERY(Statements!B:M,“SELECT D,I WHERE E=’”&B2&"’ ORDER BY C DESC LIMIT 1",0)
The query is ordering on column C which is blank because it is joined with column B. If you change it to order by D, it will get the correct date for the last statement.
=QUERY(Statements!B:M,“SELECT D,I WHERE E=’”&B2&"’ ORDER BY D DESC LIMIT 1",0)