Statement Sheet Troubleshooting

I’m using Tiller Foundation, and reconciling bank statements using the Statement Sheet. It is working great, except for my Capital One accounts. Tiller automatically generates a Statement Name with the statement date and account name. But for my Capital One accounts, it continues to use Capital One as the account name (even though I am choosing a different Capital One account in the account dropdown.

I have noticed another issue, which I’m wondering if it is related to the above problem. My Accounts sheet is empty. Prior to migrating to Tiller Foundation, I had an Accounts sheet that listed all of my linked accounts and balances on the left, and my manual accounts on the right. I tried copying it to the Foundation spreadsheet, but that didn’t work.

Thanks for your help.

Lilly