We’re in the home stretch of 2023. We are excited to share this journey with you.
First off, let’s start with a few exciting announcements:
- Our team is meeting up in Seattle in a few weeks to strategize how to make your Tiller experience better than ever. We are hoping to kick off our week-long get together by sharing a drink WITH YOU! If you happen to be around, we’d love to treat you to a drink on Nov 12, 2023 somewhere on Seattle’s Capitol Hill 5:30 PM-7:30 PM. Details to follow via direct email to our Washington-based customers. (If you happen to be in town from elsewhere and would like an invite, please DM me.)
- Early in December, we will host our second Superheroes Roundtable. It’s a great opportunity for our most active community members to share ideas and talk shop directly with the Tiller team.
- We are workshopping some changes to the Superhero- and Builder-Rewards programs. We will share details in December.
Congratulations to our eleven superheroes who have all extended their streaks:
- @jpfieber - 22 months
- @susandennis - 15 months
- @yossiea, @richl and @bentyre1 - 11 months
- @fehegner - 8 months
- @MarcC - 7 months
- @cculber2 - 5 months
- @ppraju12 - 4 months
- @1Email2RuleThemAll and @YouBet96 - 2 months
Long-time superhero, @susandennis, has earned another $50 gift certificate (on a 3-month anniversary), having reached 15 consecutive months.
And, hello to our four newest “Champion” members:
In our efforts to port ever more Sheets-only community templates to Excel, last month we worked with community builders to migrate these two templates to Excel:
- Monthly Analysis with help from @dannypark
- Live Profit & Loss Report with help from @alan.heatherley
Finally, October was an exciting month for Show & Tell contributions, with four excellent shares worthy of your attention from community Builders:
- Automatic “Transfer” Matcher with Clickable Links (Excel) by @alan.heatherley
- Short Term Cash Flow (Sheets) by @rhowell
- PnL Analyzer (Sheets) by @KyleT
- Track Your Annual and Lifetime Medical and HSA Expenses!! (Sheets) by @forsakingall
See you in the Community!