Tiller Community Solutions Not Launching in Foundation Template

I want to use the debt sheet and when I click the add-on, Tiller Community Solutions, I see the help tab but not the launch tab. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Could you share a screenshot, @Handie33?

We have recently made some changes to the way the add-on loads. I’d like to make sure the issue you’re experiencing isn’t related to these changes.

Hi, I am having the same issue. Were you able to rectify the issue? Please share if so! Thanks!

Hi Randy,

I am having the same issue. There is no launch, and in the sidebar the “use” button is unavailable. When I go to “Extensions → Tiller Community Solutions” it just says “Help”, there is no launch button. Any advice?

Is it possible you are logged into multiple Google accounts simultaneously, @missmaxson? Or using an unusual browser? What happens if you try to open the add-on in an incognito session? I assume the add-on will not open in an empty/new/non-Tiller sheet either?

I’m sorry I don’t have an answer for you. I believe the problem is real but I haven’t seen it and the add-on appears to work for most other users.

Let me know.
Randy

Generally when only seeing the “Help” menu option, you just need to refresh the browser tab to get the other menu items to show for the add-ons.

I did have another google account signed in. Once I signed out of it, the add-on worked. Thanks!

Interesting. I’m glad it is working now.

I also had this issue and refreshing the browser tab fixed it. Thanks!

After refreshing the tab, I see more options, but I still don’t have the options listed in the original instructions I found.

Open either your Tiller spreadsheet or any spreadsheet.
Install the Tiller Community Solutions add-on.
Open the add-on and choose "Bills” from the tags dropdown on the Explore tab.
Click on “Bill Payment Tracker”
Choose “Add to Spreadsheet”

I only have what is in the screenshot, and I also checked all the submenus.

I went to Extensions>Tiller Community Solutions and this is what I see:

Not sure what I am doing wrong.

You’re almost there. Go to Solutions → Add a Solution → do a help me find search for “bills”. You should see it there.