The best place to share your Tiller-powered solutions is right here in the Tiller Money Community.
Part of the power (and fun) of spreadsheets is designing them to perfectly suit your needs and tastes.
Many Tiller Money subscribers have built their own unique, highly-customized personal finance templates, solutions, and workflows powered by our financial feeds.
The best place to share those solutions is right here in the Tiller Money Community. We would love to see what you’ve built.
Simply upload a few details about your project as outlined below. It would also be great if you can share a link to a copy in Google Drive. You can message an admin if your prefer Tiller Money hosts a copy of your template.
Explore builder resources
- Review our comprehensive Builder’s reference
- Read How to get started using the Tiller Money Feeds add-on for Google Sheets.
- Learn how the Transactions and Balance History sheets work with Tiller Money Feeds
- You can also read “Customizing and Optimizing Your Spreadsheet”
- Optionally, install the Sheet Sanitizer, which can anonymize personal data in shared Google Sheets templates.
• You can download sample data in your spreadsheet instead of your own financial transactions in this post on our blog.
You can download sample data in your spreadsheet instead of your own financial transactions in this post on our blog.
We would like to know:
- What is the goal of your workflow? What problem does it solve? How does it help you?
- How did you come up with the idea for your workflow?
- What are the sheets included with your template? Does your workflow use any custom scripts or formulas?
- Is it ok for others to copy, use, and modify your workflow?
- If you said yes above, please make a copy of your workflow and share the copy’s URL in your post.
Cheers - we can’t wait to see what you’ve built!