Tips for sharing your Tiller-powered solutions, templates, and workflows

Share your template, formula, or workflow for Tiller-powered Google Sheets.

Part of the power (and fun) of spreadsheets is designing them to perfectly suit your needs and tastes.

Many Tiller Money subscribers have built their own unique, highly-customized personal finance templates, solutions, and workflows powered by our financial feeds.

The best place to share those solutions is right here in the Tiller Money Community. We would love to see what you’ve built.

Simply upload a few details about your project as outlined below. It would also be great if you can share a link to a copy in Google Drive. You can message an admin if your prefer Tiller Money hosts a copy of your template.

Explore builder resources

You can download sample data in your spreadsheet instead of your own financial transactions in this post on our blog.

We would like to know:

• What is the goal of your workflow? What problem does it solve? How does it help you?
  • How did you come up with the idea for your workflow?
  • What are the sheets included with your template? Does your workflow use any custom scripts or formulas?
  • Is it ok for others to copy, use, and modify your workflow?
  • If you said yes above, please make a copy of your workflow and share the copy’s URL in your post.

Cheers - we can’t wait to see what you’ve built!

@Edward it looks like the link to download sample data is broken.

@benito334, thanks for catching that. Honestly, the Sheet Sanitizer tool he mentions is probably faster to get something together quickly.

I would like to share a sheet I created with the community, but am confused as to how I extract just that 1 sheet to share. Do I copy that sheet to a new workbook without any link to my data and share that?

Also, the link to “Customizing and Optimizing Your Spreadsheet" is broken.

Thank you.

Sorry for the slow response, @Cowboy13.

Thanks for flagging the broken link. I was unable to track down where it originally went, so I removed it from @heather’s post.

As for how to share your template, leave only sheets that are referenced within the shared template to avoid breaking any links. You can either strip out all data or you can use the Sheet Sanitizer to depersonalize the data.