Transaction Splitter and Manual Transaction Entry for Excel

Myself and others have asked about this in the past but as months/years go by, I am wondering if we can get a specific ETA on these 2 very important features. Is this being worked on at all and if not where is it in the queue? Also what other enhancements/additions are currently being developed?

Thanks in advance!

Good question, @buzzmaster1.

We’ve spent the past few months refactoring our codebase to better support cross-platform workflows. I imagine it is a little frustrating for an outsider, as the progress may appear to stall. But we will be coming out the other side of this soon with new tooling that is more nimble, will work on both Sheets and in Excel, and easier to test and maintain.

I can’t give you a hard release date for the manual-transaction entry workflow, but I can tell you that I am working on that this week (including a few hours today!). With testing, I’d expect that work to be live in production in (roughly) 4-6 weeks.

The splitter will benefit from this refactoring and the learnings of the manual-transaction entry workflow but that release will be further out. It is a more complex workflow and is also later in our prioritization.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!

Hi @buzzmaster1 I’ve added you to our beta group so you now have early access to the Manual Accounts feature in Microsoft Excel. You can find the content here: https://community.tillerhq.com/t/manual-accounts-for-excel-finally-here/18231

You’re welcome to explore the other new feature in the beta group as well :wink:

Chime in on that topic :point_up: to let us know what you think.

Splits is a little further out :slight_smile:

Thank you! I will be traveling for a few weeks and then will start testing out.

1 Like